Author. Gamer. Thinker.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

aggro management

I have found time to play some World of Warcraft with my kids and my father, but I haven't played EQ with my friend Mark in at least a week. Doing an instance with a 7-year-old, a 5-year-old, and your dad can be a lot of fun. I'm the healer, which can be a little hectic because the kids don't understand aggro management very well. They also have the highest level characters in the group, so they really pump out the damage. I'm the lowest level because I play the least, of course. Half of the time I play, I'm in the auction house helping the kids make money for their next mount. (They like to have a variety of different color mounts, despite the fact that they all fly/fun at the same rate and serve the same function.)

Sorry that I haven't been actively posting lately. I've been swamped trying to polish one book that is mostly written but needs a lot of T.L.C., and get traction on a new book that I started a few weeks ago. To make things more crazy, my wife and I have been interviewing remodelers to have our bathroom redone. Ugh!

I want to get a new comic up, but it might be a few days before I have time. Thanks for your patience.

In the meanwhile, if you work an office job and want to read a comic, check out snrky: http://www.snrky.com/


1 comment: