Author. Gamer. Thinker.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The monk joins the party


The new monk class for World of Warcraft wasn't on my mind, but if you'd like to read about it, look over here.

The monk class for WoW does look interesting to me. I'm sure I'll roll one up, even if it's just to experiment with the class for awhile. I like the idea of healing the group as you do beat the crap out of baddies. Definitely a more exciting way of contributing than watching health bars. 

I'm typically the healer in our regular WoW adventures and would love to actually get in the fight. My guess is that the monk won't offer the serious healing capabilities that other true healing classes offer, but I hope that for non-raid situations the monk's healing will be adequate. I can't wait to test it out.



1 comment:

  1. You need a new blog post. Perhaps something about how to pick safe sushi.

    ReplyDelete